Approval for a business cash advance from Greenbox Capital isn’t based on your credit score alone. We know that credit scores don’t tell the whole story, so we focus on the overall health of your business. Here are some factors we consider:
Industries We Serve
All businesses need access to working capital to meet the challenges of their niche and continue to grow. We fund most industries, including high-risk industries, so no matter which space you operate in, you can get up to $500,000 in funding from Greenbox Capital® in just 24 hours.
See Industries We Do Not Serve
- Banks, Credit Unions, Mortgage Lenders
- Non-Bank Finance Companies
- Money Services Businesses
- Bail Bonding
- Factoring & Purchase Order Financing
- Financial Transaction Processing
- Credit Protection, Restoration & Repair
- Collection Agencies & Debt Buyers
- Debt & Tax Reduction Services
- Securities & Commodities Dealers and Brokers
- Real Estate Brokers or Agencies
- Appraisers & Real Estate Consultants
- Lessors of Estates & Real Estate “Flippers”
- Call Centers & Answering Services
- Mailing & Fulfillment Houses
- Title Companies & Escrow Agencies
- Churches (will fund non-profits that are non-religious)
- Online Auction
- 18-Wheel Trucking & Transport Logistics (excluding personal transport i.e. Uber, taxi, non-emergency vehicles)
Will Your Business Qualify?
Why Get Funded by Greenbox Capital?
Applying for small business operating capital from a traditional lender can take months, and there’s no guarantee of approval, especially if you operate in a high-risk industry. Greenbox Capital can approve your small business capital loan in just one business day, and we fund businesses in most industries, including high-risk industries.
We are proud to offer responsible funding, and will never over-leverage your business by giving you more funding than you can handle. Our knowledgeable Funding Advisors will take the time to get to know your business and understand your needs and goals so they can help you select the best small business capital loan for your business without compromising your cash flow. If you have any questions throughout the funding process, your Funding Advisor is thre to help. Your business’s success is what matters to us most.