Different forms of medical practice funding are ideal for different uses. Certain types of financing are designed for specific uses such as purchasing equipemnt, real estate, or inventory, or acquiring a practice. Other funding types have no restrictions and are ideal for use as working capital.
Understanding how you can use each kind of funding and its ideal uses will help you determine which medical practice funding best suits your needs.
We joined Physician’s Practice to share 10 popular ways to use medical practice funding. Read the full article for our advice on which funding options align with your goals, including:
- Purchasing inventory
- Purchasing or repairing equipment
- Upgrading technology
- Cash flow concerns caused by slow collections and billing
- Covering insurance premiums when cash flow is limited
- Investing in real estate
- Acquiring another practice
- Boosting marketing
- Improving patient services